Economic and Political uncertainty - What does it mean to my business?
There’s no denying that owning and operating a business is not for the faint hearted. Today’s business owners have a wide range of rules and regulations to adhere to, whilst ensuring the business is turning a profit in what can be considered a volatile economy.
The past couple of years have seen events that have resulted in uncertain times from a political and economic perspective, but will this have an impact on your business or who you do business with?
Aimed at business owners and key decision makers, Clapham & Collinge Solicitors, Barclays and Integro Languages are holding a breakfast seminar on the changing landscape for businesses in Norfolk. We will look at what we know about Brexit, how it may affect your company, international trading and the legal and practical ways to protect yourself and your business. Included will be:
- Current economic climate
- Business strategy – Certainty in an uncertain world
- Adapting to your market
- A method for low risk foreign market testing online
- Starting in the right place and saving money on the translation process
- Safeguarding your business using shareholders'/partnership agreements
- Forward Planning – how to use legal documentation to minimise risk to your business
Jade Tinney - Commercial Solicitor, Clapham & Collinge
Glen Webster - Area Business Manager for East Anglia, Barclays
Tom Bool - Founder, Integro Languages
Click here to register your attendance. For more information, contact Andrea Smith on 01603 693575 or email ASmith@clapham-collinge.co.uk