Clapham & Collinge's Christmas Extravaganza
Grab your tinsel tux or festive frock and join us for mulled wine, merry music and rockin' roulette...
We are delighted to support The Benjamin Foundation with our first corporate Christmas fundraising event taking place on Thursday 14th December from 6.00pm - 9.00pm at our Norwich office.
Our Christmas Extravaganza is a fundraising event in support of The Benjamin Foundation, with plenty of opportunities to raise funds during the event with an auction, raffle and the Foundation's very own Christmas cards available to purchase on the evening. This black tie event will feature a red carpet entrance for guests to arrive in style, mulled wine, Roulette with professional Croupiers, performances from the UEA Jazz Collective and Invidia Voices Rock and Soul Choir, Christmas canapés and an impressive 5 tier Belgian chocolate fountain for guests to enjoy.
- iPad Mini 128GB (RRP £400) donated by 247 Technology Ltd.
- Couple's Christmas Hamper (includes £40 Ringland Swan vouchers, Deluxe Full Body Massage from Best Beauty worth £60, bottle of prosecco, Nivea Men's wash kit)
- Signed Norwich City Football Club 2017-2018 first team shirt
- Christmas Food and Drink Hamper (includes two bottles of wine, mince pies, biscuits and plenty of festive treats)
- Festive Reindeer Cake specially made by Lyn McAlister at 7 Surrey Street and vouchers for two people for 7 Surrey Street's cupcake decorating classes (worth approx. £100)
- Two Signed Norwich City Football Club Shirts (from premier league season 2013-14 and 2014-15 championship) donated by Ken Shipman at Shipmans Independent Property Services
- Cookery book by Richard Hughes donated by The Assembly House
- 30 Minute karting at KartTrak Cromer (donated by Kate Tritton at KartTrak Cromer) and bottle of wine hamper
- A bottle of red and white wine specially chosen from Bijou Wine Bar donated by Eastern Financial Consultants
- A bottle of Champagne donated by Nwes
- A portrait voucher (worth £75) donated by Julia Holland, All About Image
- Two tickets for The Wizard of Oz Pantomine at Sheringham Little Theatre
- Richard Hughes cookery book and bottle of wine donated by Larking Gowen
- £50 voucher for fitness classes donated by Dynamic Fitness
- Wine and cheese hamper donated by Expert Print Management
- Bouquet of flowers donated by Libby Ferris Flowers
- A bottle of Champagne donated by Alan Boswell Group