Norwich Briefing: The Brave New Family Law World
At this free-to-attend legal briefing, Clapham & Collinge's Family Team will highlight the latest in case law and legislative updates, as well as the ''new normal'' in practice.
Aimed at financial advisers, accountants and those providing professional services to private individuals, we will offer practical advice to protect your clients with forward planning, which is now even more important in this very different world. Are you and your clients ready for the changes?
- What's happened over the last 3 years (leaving aside a global pandemic!)
- No-fault divorce: the end of the blame game
- Dividing asset and pensions on divorce
- Protecting your Will from legal challenges
- Different ways of working
- Family court system changes and challenges
- Claims against estates after death and recent developments in this area
To book your place or for further information, please contact Louis Hilldrup-Boorman on:
01603 693579 | firstname.lastname@example.org