Family Solicitor - Norwich
We are looking for a family solicitor or legal executive to join our existing family team based at our head office in Norwich.
The ideal applicant will be a team player with excellent communication, client care and organisational skills. You will be highly self-motivated with a proven track record of generating work. You will be responsible for your own caseload and must be able to use your own initiative with minimal supervision.
Managing your own caseload of family law matters including:
- Divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships and separation.
- Financial and property settlements
- Arrangements for children
- Pre-nuptial and cohabitation agreements
- Other family and matrimonial matters
- 2 years post qualification experience desirable but not essential
Employee benefits include:
- Supportive and inclusive working environment – transparent culture
- Health & wellness employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- 30 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Referral incentive scheme for all staff
- Employee discount on legal services
- Regular social events
- Family Solicitor / Legal Executive - 2+ years PQE desirable
- Excellent communication and client care skills
This is a full time position based in Norwich, but may involve working from our other branch offices as and when required.
Salary depending on previous experience and skills.
If you are interested in joining our well established Family Team please apply with a full CV via email to: Louis Hilldrup-Boorman at email@example.com or by post to Louis Hilldrup-Boorman, Clapham & Collinge LLP, St Catherine's House, All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3GA.
No referrals or recommendation from agencies please.