Full time Client Relations Manager
We are recruiting for a full time Client Relations Manager to head up the Client Relations Department at Clapham & Collinge Solicitors.
We are looking for a confident individual with a sales background, who is able to not only provide outstanding customer service but also work with our clients to identify their needs and recommend services to assist them during some of the most poignant times in their lives.
Position is Norwich based but will require liaising and supporting appointments and services to our North Walsham and Sheringham offices.
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales background
- Experience in customer service; legal knowledge is a plus
- Drive and dedication to learn about the services we offer and understand legal terminology, to develop your ability to sell our services and effectively communicate with clients and colleagues.
- Commercially driven with a customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to work well with a team and manage junior staff
Duties to include:
- Dealing with new and perspective clients over the phone and face to face, listening to their needs and recommending appropriate services.
- Being responsible for booking appointments, arranging quotations and managing our online live chat facility.
- Providing management oversight to your team, supporting your team's development and assigning tasks to your team members.
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell services.
- Working with the Marketing Department to carry out marketing campaigns to existing clients.
- Compiling monthly reports to be shared with the Senior Leadership Team and Marketing Department on department performance, analysing data and identifying key trends in order to inform new schemes and identify areas where growth is possible.
Salary to be advised depending on previous experience and skills.
If this sounds like you please apply with a full CV via email to: Claire Bowthorpe at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Claire Bowthorpe, Clapham & Collinge Solicitors, St Catherines House, All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3GA.