Full time Receptionist - Sheringham Office
We are looking for a friendly, experienced receptionist to join our Sheringham team. As a first point of contact for our clients, you must have excellent communication skills and welcome visitors in a friendly, professional way.
You will need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to email enquiries. As well as providing great customer service, you'll be responsible for general office duties such as:
- Meeting and greeting clients, making tea/coffee and booking meeting rooms as requested
- Keeping the reception, meeting rooms and communal areas clean and tidy
- Responsible for stationery monitoring/re-ordering
- Responsibility for handling petty cash
- Depositing and retrieval of DX/post and passing to correct member of staff for opening and checking
- Franking post daily and dropping off to Post Office, including special delivery items
- Supporting staff members with general administrative duties when required including audio typing and file opening/closing
- Maintaining current GDPR regulations by ensuring spreadsheets of files shared between offices are kept up to date
- Strong technical receptionist skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An excellent communicator
- Exceptional time management
- A genius organiser, able to manage deadlines and prioritise when needed
- Ability to adapt to new systems and procedures quickly
Working with minimal supervision the candidate must be able to use their own initiative. Some flexibility is required to help cover during periods of sickness and annual leave.
Full time applications only please.
At Clapham & Collinge, we are proud to offer our staff members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health & Wellness Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 30 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Office closed over Christmas period
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Referral Incentive Scheme for all staff
- Employee discount
Please apply with a full CV via email to: Claire Edon at email@example.com or by post to Claire Edon, Clapham & Collinge Solicitors, St Catherine's House, All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3GA.
No referrals or recommendations from agencies please.