Private Client Lawyer - Norwich
We are offering a unique opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join our busy Private Client team in Norwich.
The ideal applicant will be a team player with excellent communication, client care and organisational skills. You will be highly self-motivated with a proven track record of generating work. You will be responsible for your own caseload and must be able to use your own initiative with minimal supervision.
Managing your own caseload of private client matters including:
- High value/complex Probate and Estate Planning for high net worth individuals
- Wills and Inheritance Tax (IHT) planning including drafting Wills
- Creation and administration of Trusts
- Creation and administration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration and administration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
Employee benefits include:
- Supportive and inclusive working environment – transparent culture
- Health & wellness employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- 30 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Referral incentive scheme for all staff
- Employee discount on legal services
- Regular social events
- Private Client Solicitor – 2+ years PQE
- Excellent communication and client care skills
This position is based in Norwich, but may involve working from our other branch offices as and when required.
Full and part-time applicants welcome. Salary depending on previous experience and skills.
If you are interested in joining our well established Private Client team please apply with a full CV via email to: Louis Hilldrup-Boorman at email@example.com or by post to Louis Hilldrup-Boorman, Clapham & Collinge LLP, St Catherine's House, All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3GA.
No referrals or recommendation from agencies please.