Private Client Secretary
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Secretary to join our head office in Norwich. This position is suited to someone who has excellent organisational and audio typing skills. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
- Audio typing for Private Client Solicitor and other members of the Private Client Department.
- Answering and screening incoming calls.
- Making outgoing calls to assist Solicitor with administrative tasks.
- Managing and updating Solicitor's calendar and booking meeting rooms for client visits.
- Attending client meetings with Solicitor to witness documents.
- Performing other clerical secretarial duties such as filing, photocopying and post.
- Previous work experience in a private client secretarial role is desirable.
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to new systems/procedures.
Salary to be advised depending on previous experience and skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a full CV via email to: Lorraine van Heerden at email@example.com or by post to Lorraine van Heerden, Clapham & Collinge LLP, St Catherine's House, All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3GA.
No referrals or recommendations from agencies please.