Receptionist - Norwich
We have a fantastic opportunity for a receptionist to join our front of house team at our head office in Norwich.
This position is suited to someone who has excellent communication skills with a proactive nature, who can welcome visitors in a friendly and professional way. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
- Greeting and welcoming visitors as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Directing visitors to the appropriate staff members.
- Answering incoming calls and directing them to the most appropriate person.
- Ensuring the reception area, meeting rooms and communal areas are tidy and presentable, with all of the necessary stationery and materials in place.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Adhering to the firm's GDPR policy.
- Assisting the marketing team with delivering events.
- Updating calendars and booking meeting rooms.
- Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and post.
- Previous work experience in a front of house role.
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to new systems/procedures.
Salary to be advised depending on previous experience and skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a full CV via email to: Louis Hilldrup-Boorman at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Louis Hilldrup-Boorman, Clapham & Collinge LLP, St Catherine's House, All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3GA.
No referrals or recommendation from agencies please.