Senior Private Client Lawyer based in North Walsham
We are offering a unique opportunity for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to join our busy Private Client team in the heart of North Norfolk.
The ideal applicant will be a team player with excellent communication, client care and organisational skills. You will be highly self-motivated with a proven track record of generating work. You will be responsible for your own case load and must be able to work under your own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Managing your own caseload of private client matters including:
- high value/complex probate work and estate planning for high net worth individuals
- Wills and inheritance tax planning
- creation and administration of trusts
- creation and administration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration and administration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Minimum of 5+ year's post qualified experience
- Supportive and inclusive working environment – transparent culture
- Health & Wellness Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 30 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Referral Incentive Scheme for all staff
- Employee discount on legal services
- Regular social events
- Private Client Solicitor – 5+ years PQE
- STEP qualification is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and client care skills
The role is based in North Walsham, however occasional travel/support to our Norwich and Sheringham offices may be required.
Full and Part-time applicants welcome. Salary depending on previous experience and skills.
If you are interested in joining our well established Private Client team please apply with a full CV via email to: Claire Edon at email@example.com or by post to Claire Edon, Clapham & Collinge Solicitors, St Catherine's House, All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3GA.
No referrals or recommendation from agencies please.