Legal Spring Clean | Cromer Legal Briefing
Spring is a good time to look at important things that you never really have the time to do!
At this free-to-attend legal briefing we will help you make key decisions for you and your loved ones to ensure you are legally protected throughout all stages of life.
Included will be an opportunity to ask questions of our panel of Solicitors who will be Neale Grearson (Partner and Head of Family Department), Rosemary Farman (Partner and Head of Property Department) and Joseph Keeping (Solicitor in Private Client Department). We will cover:
- Wills and why you need to have one
- What is a Lasting Power of Attorney
- The pros and cons of equity release
- The "Bank of Mum and Dad" and how to protect family money
- The pitfalls of cohabitation
- What you need to know about buying and selling a property
- Family disputes and how to avoid them
This briefing will give you a "toolkit for life" so that you can make informed decisions about your own personal spring cleaning. The briefing will take place at The Cliftonville Hotel in Cromer on Thursday 23rd May from 4.00pm - 6.00pm, with light refreshments provided.
To book your place or for more information, please contact Andrea Smith on: 01263 823398 or email ASmith@clapham-collinge.co.uk