At Clapham & Collinge LLP, our Immigration solicitors offer personable advice on a range of immigration matters and assist both individuals and businesses.
Regardless of the situation or services needed, our Immigration solicitors aim to make the process as straightforward and seamless as possible.
We also understand the uncertainty caused by Brexit and we are here to provide straightforward advice to guide you through the changes that have arisen out of Britain's departure from the European Union.
Immigration Law for individuals
We understand that immigrating to the UK is an extremely personal decision for any individual. Our immigration solicitors provide a sympathetic and compassionate approach to any legal advice.
Our immigration lawyers offer a range of services to individuals, which includes advice on:
- Applying to the EU Settlement Scheme (deadline: 30 June 2021)
- Visa applications (including family visas)
- Entry clearance
- Leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain
- EEA family permits
- British Citizenship
The above is just a sample of the services we can offer, and our Immigration solicitors are more than happy to help with your needs.
Immigration Law for businesses
Our immigration lawyers offer a range of services to businesses, which includes advice on:
- Right to work checks
- Recruiting skilled workers from overseas and the points-based immigration system
- Preparing guidance notes for your employees (e.g. on the EU Settlement Scheme to ensure you can retain your workers)
- Applying for a sponsorship licence
- Avoiding discrimination in the workplace based on race or nationality
If you have an immigration query, which is not mentioned above, please do not hesitate to get in contact to discuss how we can assist.
To arrange an appointment or to discuss your circumstances further, contact our specialist immigration solicitors today on