At Clapham & Collinge LLP, we offer personable advice to both businesses and individuals on a range of immigration issues such as visa applications and applying for indefinite leave to remain.
We also understand the uncertainty caused by Brexit and we are here to provide straightforward advice to guide you through the changes that have arisen out of Britain's departure from the European Union.
Immigration Law for individuals
We understand that immigrating to the UK is an extremely personal decision for any individual and this is reflected in our sympathetic and compassionate approach to legal advice.
We offer a range of services to individuals, which includes advice on:
- Applying to the EU Settlement Scheme (deadline: 30 June 2021)
- Visa applications (including family visas)
- Entry clearance
- Leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain
- EEA family permits
- British Citizenship
The above is a sample of the services we can offer, which includes full assistance throughout your matter. Our aim is to make the immigration process, whether you are currently resident in the UK or planning to relocate, as straightforward and seamless as possible.
Immigration Law for businesses
We understand that compliance with immigration laws is an increasing burden for all UK employers. Your ability to recruit key personnel can be crucial to the success of your business and therefore we are here to provide guidance on your obligations regarding overseas workers.
We offer a range of services to businesses, which includes advice on:
- Right to work checks
- Recruiting skilled workers from overseas and the points-based immigration system
- Preparing guidance notes for your employees (e.g. on the EU Settlement Scheme to ensure you can retain your workers)
- Applying for a sponsorship licence
- Avoiding discrimination in the workplace based on race or nationality
If you have an immigration query, which is not mentioned above, please do not hesitate to get in contact to discuss how we can assist.
To arrange an appointment or to discuss your circumstances further, contact our specialist immigration solicitors today on 01603 693500 or email us using 'Make an enquiry' form on our website. Appointments are available at our Norwich, North Walsham and Sheringham offices.