We offer specialist planning and highway advice to both public and private sector clients. Our public sector knowledge combined with private practice expertise and outstanding client care ensures your individual needs will be met.
Our planning team, lead by Nikki Fonseka, offers a comprehensive, no nonsense and highly effective service with an overall aim of assisting clients to deliver sustainable development, not hinder it, whilst also understanding the importance of cost savings to many clients involved in this area.
We can assist you with:
- General planning, highways, rights of way and minerals and waste planning advice
- Breaches of planning control and related planning enforcement
- Planning Contravention Notices and Breach of Condition Notices
- Certificates of lawful use or development
- Planning Obligations (section 106 agreements) required as a result of development
- Highway Agreements (section 278 Agreements to carry out works in the highway, Section 59 Agreements relating to wear and tear, Section 177 licences to overhang the highway, dedication of highways)
- Compulsory purchase and related advice
- Judicial review, planning appeals and inquiries
- General advice for developers and tailored solutions to assist developers with large scale schemes
- Tailored solutions for local authorities including resilience services to assist with excess workloads
- Committee advice
- Training for local authority staff and members
- Common land and village greens
We can assist with a wide range of legal issues relating to planning and highway matters for developers, individuals and public bodies as well as offering a comprehensive service for developers in conjunction with our Commercial Property Team. For more information or to discuss your individual requirements in further detail, contact us by calling 01603 693500 or email us using the 'Make an enquiry' form. Appointments available at our Norwich, North Walsham and Sheringham offices.