We're always looking for talented solicitors, legal executives, paralegals, secretaries and support staff to join our team. Find out why people love working here, what we value, and explore our current vacancies.
Why work for us?
If you're looking for a career that will always inspire, develop and challenge you – you'll love working at Clapham & Collinge! We are a team of ambitious, passionate and determined individuals with a shared desire to achieve the very best of our abilities, provide an excellent service and deliver an exceptional client experience.
Not only do we value all staff members for their skills and professionalism, but also for the viewpoint they bring to our firm. We recognise that our employees' unique perspectives, ideas and backgrounds give us a competitive edge and our culture is underpinned by the diversity of our team, which inspires innovation and growth and sets us apart from other law firms.
At Clapham & Collinge, we are proud to offer our staff members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health & Wellness Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 30 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Office closed over Christmas period
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Referral Incentive Scheme for all staff
- Employee discount on legal services
- Regular social events
Our current vacancies:
- Receptionist - Norwich
- Client Relations Assistant - Norwich
- Family Solicitor/Legal Executive - Norwich
- Private Client Lawyer - Norwich, North Walsham and Sheringham
- Private Client Secretary - Norwich
- Private Client Secretary/Administrator/Paralegal - Sheringham
- Court of Protection Team and General Private Client - Norwich