Client Relations Assistant - Norwich
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Client Relations Assistant to join our Client Relations Team based at our head office in Norwich, to provide the highest level of client care and management of the firm's client base.
We are looking for a confident individual to assist the team in dealing with new business enquiries from prospective and existing clients. Often the first point of contact for the firm, the successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with new enquiries, booking appointments and allocating new business to lawyers across all practice areas. This position will involve supporting the marketing and reception teams, assisting in delivering events and covering reception as and when required. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
- Dealing with new business enquires over the phone, via email and in person. Listening to their needs and recommending appropriate services, whilst identifying any cross/up-selling opportunities.
- Booking appointments, arranging quotations and managing our online live chat feature.
- Working with the Marketing Team to assist in delivering a busy schedule of events.
- Covering reception when required.
- Assisting the team in preparing monthly reports to be shared with the Senior Leadership Team covering your team's performance, sales conversions, competitor activity and key trends in order to identify areas of growth/improvement to maximise sales conversions and assist the firm with its ambitious plans for growth.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in customer service.
- Sales background desirable.
- Legal knowledge desirable.
- Drive and dedication to learn about the services we offer and understand legal terminology, to develop your ability to sell our services and effectively communicate with clients and colleagues.
- Commercially driven with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with a team.
Salary to be advised depending on previous experience and skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a full CV via email to: Lorraine at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Lorraine, Clapham & Collinge LLP, St Catherine's House, All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3GA.
No referrals or recommendation from agencies please.