An injury caused by someone else, can often leave you in unnecessary pain and could have long term effects on you both physically and financially.
Clapham & Collinge Solicitors will take time to understand what you are experiencing and to help you get the answers and compensation you deserve. Our expert personal injury solicitor Philip Lumb has over 15 years' experience in this area, including high value and complex claims in the following areas:
- Industrial Disease
- Asbestos related compensation claims
- Serious Injury claims
- Stress at work claims
- Accidents at work
- Road traffic accidents
Recent cases include a claim on behalf of an estate where the deceased had developed an asbestos-related respiratory disease, a personal injury claim on behalf of a patient who was sexually assaulted by a clinician and many ongoing employers' liability and road traffic accident claims.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. Can I still bring a claim even if I was partially to blame?
- Q. How long do I have to bring a claim?
- Q. What is the amount of compensation I can expect to receive?
- Q. Will I have to pay my legal fees?
- Q. Am I responsible for the other side's costs if I lose?
- Q. How long will my claim take?
- Q. Do you have to be the driver of a car to make a road traffic accident claim?
- Q. What is the standard process of making a road traffic accident claim?
- Q. What are there different processes for different types of road traffic accident claims?
- Q. Are there any time limits on making a road traffic accident claim?
- Q. Can a solicitor help me access medical rehabilitation?
- Q. How will my solicitor support me when making a road traffic accident claim?
- Q. When it comes to health and safety at work, what rights do employees have and what obligations do employers have?
- Q. What is a work-related illness and how can a solicitor help you make a claim?
- Q. Is there a standard process when making a work-related illness claim
- Q. Could there be any issues when making a claim against employers?
- Q. Is there a time limit on making a work-related illness claim?
If you have a personal injury that you have suffered due to the actions of someone else and you wish to find out more, our Client Relations Team are on hand to help and can arrange an appointment with our specialist personal injury solicitor. For more information or to discuss your individual circumstances in further detail, contact us today on 01603 693500 or email us using the 'Make an enquiry' form. Appointments available at our Norwich, North Walsham and Sheringham offices.
''I was really happy with the service from Clapham & Collinge. They kept me informed at all times and secured me a good outcome. They were sensitive to the nature of my claim and I would recommend them to friends and family.'' Client Feedback, January 2018.