Court of Protection Team and general Private Client
We are offering a unique opportunity for a Paralegal to 4-year PQE to join our busy Court of Protection and general Private Client team in the Norwich office.
The ideal applicant will be a team player with excellent communication, client care and organisational skills. You will be highly self-motivated with a proven track record of generating work. You will be responsible for your own caseload and must be able to use your own initiative with minimal supervision.
Managing your own caseload of private client matters including:
- Court of Protection work
- High value/complex Probate and Estate Planning for high net worth individuals
- Wills and Inheritance Tax (IHT) planning including drafting Wills
- Creation and administration of Trusts
- Creation and administration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration and administration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
Employee benefits include:
- Supportive and inclusive working environment – transparent culture
- Health & wellness employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- 30 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Referral incentive scheme for all staff
- Employee discount on legal services
- Regular social events
- Paralegal to 4-year PQE
- Excellent communication and client care skills
This position in based in Norwich but may involve working from any of our branch offices as and when required.
Full and part-time applicants welcome. Salary depending on previous experience and skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a full CV via email to: Lorraine at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Lorraine, Clapham & Collinge LLP, St Catherine's House, All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3GA.
No referrals or recommendation from agencies please.