Webinar: One year on - How has Covid-19 impacted family life?
The coronavirus pandemic has put increased pressure on family life; parents juggling working from home whilst home-schooling, couples spending more time together as a result of lockdown restrictions, job losses and financial uncertainty. The list goes on…
With the 'roadmap out of lockdown' now in place and restrictions beginning to ease, many of us are counting down the days until normality resumes, but for some, life will look very different post-covid. Many have lost beloved family members, some relationships have broken down completely and families have been torn apart. In this free-to-attend virtual seminar, we will highlight the difficulties of lockdown, legal considerations and offer practical advice to protect clients and loved ones with forward planning. Aimed at financial advisers, accountants and those providing professional services to private individuals, we will cover:
- Difficulties in separating during lockdown
- Impact on child arrangements and children moving between parents
- Impact on financial agreements and implementing orders
- Rise in domestic violence and the government's response
- Remote court hearings
- Covid-19 and its effect on the making of Wills:
- Are more challenges to Wills likely?
- Direct effect of Covid-19
- Indirect effect of Covid-19
- What do we know so far
To book your place or for more information, please contact Louis Hilldrup-Boorman on :
01603 693579 | email@example.com