Full time Paralegal - Norwich
We have a superb opportunity for an entry level Paralegal to join our busy litigation team in central Norwich.
This position is suited to a bright talented graduate who wants to gain valuable experience within a well-established law firm, and in return we will fully support and reward you for your talents in an environment that offers a genuine career path, and provide you with the opportunity of achieving your development goals. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
We are a local, leading firm of expert solicitors with offices across Norfolk. Specialising in a wide range of legal services we are committed to delivering excellent client care and ensuring all legal matters are treated with the attention and efficiency our clients deserve.
Our people are truly valued for their skills and professionalism, but also for the viewpoint they bring to our firm. We recognise that our employee's unique perspectives, ideas and backgrounds give us a competitive edge and our culture is underpinned by the diversity of our team, which inspires innovation and growth and sets us apart from the other law firms.
Based at our offices at St Catherine's House and reporting to our Head of Commercial and Managing Partner, your main responsibilities will include;
- Being the main point of contact for clients
- Networking with clients and building valuable relationships at both internal and external events
- Managing an active caseload of varying value and complexity
- Prioritising workload, ensuring all deadlines and targets are met
- Attending client meetings
- Communicating with clients in writing, by email and on the telephone
- Carrying out general administration such as opening files and billing
- Preparing correspondence and legal documents
- General case management to ensure the files are progressed in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent administration, IT and Research skills
- The ability to read and analyse lots of complex information
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent relationship skills ensuring the highest level of service is provided to clients
This role is based in Norwich, however occasional travel/support to our North Walsham and Sheringham offices may be required.
Full time applicants only please.
No referrals or recommendation from agencies please.
If you are interested in joining our exciting and expanding Commercial Team please apply with a full CV via email to Claire Edon at email@example.com or by post to Claire Edon, Clapham & Collinge Solicitors, St Catherine's House, All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3GA.
We are committed to recruiting individuals on merit of suitability for each role, on the basis of qualifications and experience. All application are treated fairly and equally regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, religious beliefs and any other protected characteristic, ensuring that there are equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process.