We have a fantastic opportunity for a Litigation Lawyer to join our expanding team in central Norwich. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
Salary: £TBC depending on experience.
The ideal applicant will be a team player with excellent communication, client care and organisational skills. You will be highly self-motivated with a proven track record of generating work. You will be responsible for your own caseload and must be able to use your own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Managing your own caseload of litigation matters.
- Supporting and training Paralegals within the team.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and client care skills.
- Attending networking events and support the firm's business development strategy.
Employee benefits include:
- Supportive and inclusive working environment – transparent culture.
- Health & wellness employee assistance programme.
- Life insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- 30 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Office closure over Christmas period.
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Referral incentive scheme for all staff.
- Employee discount on legal services.
- Regular social events.
- Work-Life balance.
This is a full-time position based in Norwich, but may involve working from our other branch offices as and when required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a full CV via email to: Lorraine at email@example.com or by post to Lorraine, Clapham & Collinge LLP, St Catherine's House, All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3GA.
No referrals or recommendation from agencies please.