We have an excellent opportunity for a 1-3 year PQE lawyer to join our expanding Litigation Team in central Norwich. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal applicant will be a team player with excellent communication, client care and organisational skills. You will be highly self-motivated with a proven track record of generating work. You will be responsible for your own caseload and must be able to use your own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Managing your own caseload of litigation matters including:
- All areas of civil litigation
- Property litigation including dilapidation issues and possession proceedings
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Attending networking events and support the firm's business development strategy.
Employee benefits include:
- Supportive and inclusive working environment – transparent culture
- Health & wellness employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- 30 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Referral incentive scheme for all staff
- Employee discount on legal services
- Regular social events
This is a full-time position based in Norwich, but may involve working from our other branch offices as and when required.
Salary to be advised depending on previous experience and skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a full CV via email to: Lorraine at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Lorraine, Clapham & Collinge LLP, St Catherine's House, All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1 3GA.
No referrals or recommendation from agencies please.