Spring Briefing 2018 - North Walsham
In our programme of Spring Briefings Clapham & Collinge will look at the changing legal landscape and review some of the big news stories and case law developments from over the last 12 months.
These briefings will be delivered and illustrated through a series of case studies, to provide businesses and individuals with essential guidance and highlight the need for proper advice and forethought. We will discuss how you can protect yourself, your loved ones and your business with a little forward planning and by having the correct legal documents in place.
Included will be:
- The legal challenges of blended families and protecting your loved ones
- The Supreme Court has its say on Inheritance Act claims
- Lasting Powers of Attorneys: Top tips to ensure they are safe, effective and legally robust and safe
- Inheritance Tax threshold changed in 2017, have you updated your Will?
- Family Law update: No-fault divorce, cohabitation agreements and the ''common law husband and wife''
- Legal updates for commercial and commercial property transactions including Brexit, GDPR and MEES
Taking place in Norwich, Sheringham, North Walsham and Fakenham these briefings are designed to be of value and relevant to private individuals looking for legal certainty as well as business owners and other professional advisers. They are free to attend and light refreshments will be available at each venue. Our speakers will be:
Neale Grearson - Partner & Head of Family & Charities Department
Caroline Eaton - Family Solicitor
Jennifer Nash - Wills, Trusts and Probate Solicitor
Jade Tinney - Commercial Solicitor
To book your place or for more information, please contact Louis Hilldrup-Boorman on:
01603 693579 | email@example.com
Delegate feedback from Spring Briefings 2017:
'I just wanted to say thank you for the seminar today, It was excellent. I particularly liked the use of case studies.'
'Thank you to you and your colleagues for today's seminar. I found it very useful and the case studies provided were really interesting.'
'Just to say how much we enjoyed the seminar yesterday and we learn't a lot.'
'Great welcome from the whole team at Clapham & Collinge.'